The all-in-one progressive web solution for all devices
Progressive Web Apps (PWA) are websites on steroids, and they can empower your business to do more with less effort. If you want a website and apps that work on any device without registering with app stores, then a PWA is for you.
Major vendors have widely adopted PWAs to support their business online; Uber, Pinterest, Twitter, BMW, and Starbucks are a few examples.
Why should you care? It costs more to create and maintain separate websites and apps for each platform; a PWA can do it all. There are millions of native apps, and it is hard to get yours noticed; PWAs are indexable – you can use SEO to get them found. That’s it – save time and money while increasing your market share.
PWAs are web apps developed using several specific technologies and standard patterns to allow them to take advantage of both web and native app features. For example, web apps are more discoverable than native apps; it’s a lot easier and faster to visit a website than to install an application, and you can also share web apps by sending a link.
- Discoverable – the contents can be found through search engines.
- Installable – available on the device’s home screen or app launcher.
- Linkable – you can share it by sending a URL.
- Network independent – works offline or with a poor network connection.
- Progressively enhanced -it’s still usable on a fundamental level on older browsers but fully functional on the latest ones.
- Re-engageable – it can send notifications whenever new content is available.
- Responsively designed – it’s usable on any device with a screen and a browser – mobile phones, tablets, laptops, TVs, refrigerators, etc.
- Secure – the connections between the user, the app, and your server are secured against any third parties trying to access sensitive data.
Please contact us to learn more about how progressive web apps can help transform your business.
About JAYCO CIO Services
JAYCO CIO Services, founded in 2018, services clients nationwide and offers various services designed to help businesses improve their technology capabilities and move forward, such as progressive web apps, Digital Transformation, Block Chain, and ERP migrations. We Provide education, mentorship, and training on new technologies that can be valuable for organizations looking to stay competitive and streamline their operations. It is essential for businesses to continuously learn and adapt to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices, and the services you offer can be helpful in this regard.
At JAYCO CIO Services, We have a holistic approach to working with executive officers, stakeholders, and IT teams to understand the current state of a business’s technology and identify areas for improvement that can be an effective way to help organizations move forward and achieve their goals. JAYCO CIO Services can provide an assessment and follow up with a report detailing the findings of this assessment can be a valuable tool for helping businesses understand where they need to focus their efforts to make progress.