Senior Technical Project Manager
As a senior technical project manager, you would oversee and manage technical projects from start to finish. This would involve working closely with a team of engineers, developers, and other technical professionals to define project scope, create project plans and schedules, and ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. You would also be responsible for communicating with stakeholders, such as clients and upper management, for keeping them informed of project progress and to address any issues or concerns that may arise. To succeed in this role, you should have strong leadership and communication skills and a strong understanding of technical concepts and processes.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage an organization of key client projects. As our project manager, your job will coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Project Manager Duties Specific project manager responsibilities include:
- Developing detailed project plans.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project Manager Requirements Project managers should have business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are on time, within the scope, and on budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track the progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage project scope, schedule, and cost changes.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical knowledge, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus